When you are committed to selling your home and have an agent or are in the process of choosing out an agent to work with, important issues should be addressed. Some of the most important things should be discussed during your meeting about the initial marketing plan for your home. Make sure everything is in writing, because what we hear is not necessarily what they said or meant to say and you want this marketing plan to be a report card for you to follow the progress of the sale of your home.
Go over this list of items
- Prepare CMA and help you understand and establish fair market value
- Prepare and sign listing contract
- Enter property into Multiple Listing Service
- Place “For Sale” sign on the property
- Place lock box on property
- Notify the Top Area Agents of this listing
- Open house the first or second Sunday of marketing term
- Mail “Just Listed” flyers to the neighborhood
- Place “Open House” ad in selected publications
- Implement 30 Day Guaranteed Marketing Plan
There are other marketing techniques and if you click on 30 Day Guaranteed Marketing Plan, you can review the additional ideas for marketing the sale of your home. For more information, email me at [email protected].